We may collect and receive information about users from various sources, including:
- Information you provide through your user account if you inquire, register or apply;
- Your use of the site and forms;
- From third party websites, services, and partners.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we collect when you use our website services:
Cookies and standard tracking technologies. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your device when you use our services. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and/or clear gifs to record your preferences. We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our services, about the functionality of our services, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Using our services. When you use our services, we may collect information about your engagement and utilization of our services. This may include processor and memory use, storage capacity, navigation of our site, and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate services, maintain and improve performance, develop new features, protect the safety and security of our services and our customers, and provide customer support. We also use this data for analysis that enables us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our work.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
If you choose to link our services to a third-party account (such as Google, for example), we will receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings your third-party accounts to learn your options.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our services;
- Improve, personalize and expand our services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our services;
- Develop features, services, and functionality;
- Communicate with you via email, text, etc.;
- Find and prevent fraud;
- For compliance purposes with any legal rights or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Vendors and service providers. We may share information, such as cookies, with third-party vendors that provide services on our behalf such as the online application and third-party payment processors. When you provide bank and other information to a payment processor, you agree to the terms of that processor and their privacy policies.
- Aggregate information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
- As required by law and similar disclosures. We may also share information to;
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- Respond to your requests, or;
- Protect our rights, property, or safety, our users, and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
- With your consent. We may share information with your consent.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the context in which it is collected.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only:
- Where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you;
- Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or;
- Where we have your consent to do so.
We have a legitimate interest in operating our services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purpose of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time.
You may access other third-party services, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
We use all relevant and required methods to protect your personal information. Please bear in mind that the internet cannot be 100% guaranteed to be secure.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate need to do so (for example to provide you with a service you requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we no longer have ongoing legitimate need for your personal information, it will be either deleted or made anonymous wherever possible.
If you are a registered user you may access certain information associated with your account by logging in to your account. To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for recovery purposes. Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited where access and correction could inhibit the ability to comply with a legal obligation, make or defend legal claims, result in disclosure of personal information about a third party, or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary information.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE EEA, YOU HAVE DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GDPR.
You can familiarize yourself with GDPR here: https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/
If you need to reach us for a GDPR related issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. The parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may enter data about their children. We request that any user under the age of 18 receive the consent of a parent or guardian before entering personal information.
POLICY CHANGES AND UPDATES